The mobility app for your city. Carsharing, taxi, bus connections, train and tram connections and bike rental – moovel unites different providers of mobility services in one app. We can show you the ideal route quick and clear. Including ETA, travel time and costs for every trip. Many of these mobility services are already available today.moovel takes you from a to b
• Route planning for the city including trip planner for public transport, Deutsche Bahn, taxi, carsharing and bike rentals
• Nationwide real-time route planning with a clear presentation of different routes, arrivals and departures and costs
• Local search with maps integration shows you the nearest possible connection including intuitive proximity search
• Find public transportation across other cities
• Pay your trips all from one account
How it works
Just enter your preferred start location and destination on the app home page and we show you how to get from A to B. The app will then show you an easy to navigate result page of available ways of travel, different routes, time of travel and costs. Then you can instantly buy the necessary train ticket or reserve a carsharing vehicle close to you.
Timetable information and route planning from leading vendors
• Carsharing• Call a cab services by mytaxi
• Bike rental with bikes from local vendors: metropolradruhr, NorisBike and nextbike
• Train, bus and tram timetable Information provided by Deutsche Bahn and local public transport providers
Availability of our mobility offerings
To offer the best routes and to offer our mobility services over an area as wide as possible, we work with different partners: car2go carsharing, mytaxi, Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB), Münchner Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund (MVV), Stuttgarter Straßenbahnen (SSB), Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund Stuttgart (VVS), Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr (VRR), Verkehrsverbund Großraum Nürnberg (VGN), mitfahrgelegenheit.de, nextbike, metropolradruhr and Norisbike. Please note that not all features are active all the time. Features are contingent on local providers.
If you have any questions, ideas and wishes, please write us at email@example.com or visit our website https://www.moovel.com
moovel – travelling from a to b